For up to 30 people (daytime only)
This roof terrace was chosen as the ideal location for the roof top scenes in the movie, "Notting Hill". With its stunning view of
St Peters Church in Kensington Park rd and with distant views to the North and the new Wembley Stadium, it is ideally suited for intimate parties/barbecues, launches and receptions. It is secluded, quiet and blessed with some excellent sunsets in the summer months. The (second floor) apartment is reached by a separate entrance from the street or through Portobello Gold itself. If you do not live in London and/or you do not have a garden, but want to organise a small gathering, this is an unbeatable daytime venue.
- We can organise food and drinks for up to 30 people on our fabulous roof terrace (if the weather is good). As the access to this is through our one bedroom maisonette apartment (normal cost £180 per night), this has to be booked for the night.
- In the event of bad weather, we will erect a gazebo or the party can take place in our first floor Meeting Room, if not otherwise booked, or in the apartment itself - although 20 is a bit of a squeeze.
- There is a £300 cover charge (rain or shine) to include set-up fee (which includes barbecue, music and a gazebo), waiter service for up to 7 hours, overnight stay in the apartment and continental breakfast (although there is a galley kitchen in the apartment)
- Various catering options: Finger food buffet from £7.00 - £16.50 per head. 2 course plate buffet / barbecue from £19.50 per head. Includes coffee, 15% service charge and VAT. Extra course, £5.00 per head. There is a £50 per hour surcharge for parties that exceed 7 hours.
- We ideally require 72 hours notice of an event here, pending availability of course. Our cancellation policy on this event would be £45 within 72 hours prior, £90 within 24 hours.
- The space can be yours from 11am and parties can be organised from 1pm onwards. All guests should be out by 8pm.
- Bear in mind that the apartment is often booked up well in advance, so early booking is essential.
- Please contact us for details on 0207 460 4910 or by email: email@example.com