- Imaginative inexpensive world winelist
- Food served all day from 10am
- 14 bottled and 8 Draught beers such as Yakima Red, Freedom organic and real ales from £3.40 a pint.
- Rare spirits such as Agricole rhum, Moonshine - Perique tobacco liquer, when we can get it.
- Wired up with broadband and Wireless connection making us the ideal venue for Website launch parties
- Classic cocktails
- As many quality tequilas as are imported into the UK
- Music - world, progressive, fusion, blues, anything good and unrepetitive with a great atmosphere.
- some amazing post prandials
All in a conservatory with a sliding glass roof
- Seafood dishes a speciality.
- The best Sunday Lunch in London at a sensible price and a sensible time (1:00 - 9:00 pm) BUT, please note, it is advisable to check first. If we run out of food, we may well close early. We also offer childrens' portions.